Small Candle, Rioja
Located in North Central Spain, the Rioja Region is found just south of the Cantabrian Mountains along the Ebro River. Tempranillo, a variety native to the Rioja Region, is a black grape with a thick skin and is ruby red in color. Unlike more aromatic red wines, the variety has a relatively neutral profile so it is often blended with Grenache, Carignan and Mazuelo due to its low acidic and sugar content. The name Tempranillo is derived from the Spanish word temprano which means early, a reference to the fact that this grape ripens several weeks earlier than most Spanish red grapes. Our Rioja candle is the perfect marriage of obsession for travel and exploration. This full-bodied candle exhibits aromas of Plum, Cherry, Strawberry and Blackberry. As the scent develops, traces of vanilla are uncovered and as a finishing touch, it surprises the nose with a refined hint of tobacco.
Each essential oil candle has its own story, each unique in its artisan craftsmanship. No different from our sustainable products and our attention to detail, each component of our wax candles is thoughtfully chosen ensuring a high quality and luxurious result. Our candles contain the finest essential oils created in Grasse, France, the perfume capital of the world, boasting ingredients that turn us instantly sentimental of our favorite European cities. The essential oils are hand mixed with a blend of high-quality mineral and vegetable waxes. Used together, this customized blend guarantees the candle’s longevity, keeps the scent powerful each time you burn it all while providing an elegant and smooth appearance. Our wicks are hand selected based on the size and fragrance of the candle. Altogether, this allows for an optimal and long burn while diffusing the room fragrance evenly and intensely throughout the candle’s life, ensuring a positive experience each time. After years of bringing you the European lifestyle, we are now offering an olfactory experience to enhance your living space.
- Burn time: 60 hours
- 10% essential oils from Grasse, France
- Artisanal, hand-poured candle
- Mineral and vegetable wax blend
- 7.4 ounces
Caring for your candle:
- Before you light your etúHOME candle, trim the wick to ¼ inch. By shortening the wick, you allow it to burn more slowly.
- The first time you burn your etúHOME candle, allow it to burn until the entire surface liquefies. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time.
- Keep your luxury candle lit for no more than 4 hours at a time to ensure maximum fragrance output.
- After blowing out your etúHOME candle, re-center and straighten the wick.
- In order to preserve your candles in their original condition, it is important you store them in a dry and cool environment. Ideally, this means room temperature or lower. Higher temperatures will cause candles to soften, bend or melt entirely.
|Length: cm||Width: cm||Height: cm||Weight: 0kg|