We would like to inform you that the right of withdrawal provided for in Government 45 / 2014 (II.26.) applies only to those consumers who are not covered by the Civil Code. Pursuant to point 3 Section (1) § 8:1 of the Civil Code “consumer shall mean any natural person acting for purposes which are outside his trade, business or profession”
Pursuant to the provisions of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, as well as of the Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26.) on detailed rules for contracts between the consumer and the business entity, the Consumer may withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the ordered product and return the ordered product within 14 days from the receipt of the ordered product. In the absence of this information, the Consumer is entitled to exercise his right of withdrawal within 1 year.
The period left open for the exercise of the right of withdrawal shall expire 14 day from the date on which the product is taken over by the Consumer or by a third party other than the carrier designated by him.
The Consumer may also exercise his right of withdrawal between the date of conclusion of the contract and the date of receipt of the product.
If the Consumer does not choose the least expensive transport other than the usual moe of transport, the company is not obliged to reimburse the resulting additional costs in the event of cancellation. In the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the Consumer is not charged with any other costs other than the cost of returning the product, however, the Service provider may demand compensation for material damage resulting from improper use.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the Consumer in the case of a non-prefabricated product which has been manufactured on the basis of the Consumer’s instructions or at his express request, or in the case of a product which is clearly tailored to the Consumer.
The Consumer may also not exercise his right of withdrawal
- if the tried, used the product;
- relating to products, which are suitable for pumping of waste water, sewage, groundwater;
- relating to hygiene products (cosmetics, hair, skin, body care products, creams; humidifier, aroma humidifier products, unless the packaging is intact and has never been worn; work clothing, except when the packaging is intact and has never been worn; drinking flasks, sports bottles; animal care products, brushes, electrical tools, if it has been dismantled and used);
- in the case of a product (hygiene) that can be placed in a body opening (ear, nose) unpacked and tried/used as well as of any product that may come into contact with body fluid, it can absorb it (in addition to the list of hygiene products, earphones, headphones, ear thermometers, alcohol proves, hair contact products);
- in the case of a contract for the provision of services, after the full performance of the service, if the business undertaking has commenced the performance with the express prior consent of the Consumer, and the Consumer acknowledged that he loses the right of termination following the full performance of the service;
- relating to product or service, the price as well as fee of which cannot be influenced by a financial market undertaking, is subject to possible fluctuations during the periof open for the exercise of the right of withdrawal;
- in the case of a perishable or short-lived product;
- in the case of a sealed product, which, for reasons of health or hygiene, cannot be returned following the opening of the delivered product (e.g. cosmetic articles if they have been opened);
- in the case of a product, which, by its nature, is inseparably mixed with other products after delivery;
- in the case of alcoholic beverages the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations beyond the control of the undertaking and the price of which was agreed by the parties at the time of the conclusion of the contract of sale, but the performance of the contract takes place only after the thirtieth day after the conclusion;
- in the case of a business contract where the business entity visits the Consumer upon its express request in order to carry out urgent repair or maintenance work;
- relating to the sale and purchase of a sealed audio or video recording and a copy of computer software, if the Consumer has opened the packaging after delivery;
- relating to newspapers, journals and periodicals, with the exception of subscription contracts;
- in the case of contracts concluded at a public auction;
- in the case of a contract for the provision of accommodation other than accommodation for residential purpose, transport, car rental, catering or leisure activities, where the date or time limit laid down in the contract has been concluded;
- regarding to the digital data content on non-tangible data carriers, where the undertaking has commenced the performance with the express prior consent of the Consumer and the Consumer has stated at the same time with the consent that he accepts: he loses his right of withdrawal after the commencement of performance.
The Service provider shall return the amount paid to the Consumer immediately after the arrival of the product / or the receipt of the withdrawal declaration, but at the latest within 14 days, including the delivery charge. In the course of the refund, the payment module used in the original transaction will be used as a payment model, unless it explicitly gives its consent to the use of other means of payment; due to application of this refund mode the Consumer shall not borne any additional cost.
The Consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Service provider without undue delay, but in no case later than 14 days from the date of sending the notice of withdrawal to the Service provider, or to deliver them to the address of the Service provider.
In the event of a written withdrawal it is sufficient for the Consumer to send the withdrawal declaration within 14 days. The Consumer complies with the deadline if the product(s) are returned or handed over before the end of the 14-day period. The Consumer shall bear only the cost of returning the product, unless the business has undertaken to bear that cost.
The Service provider is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer the additional costs resulting from the choice of a mode of transport other than the cheapest standard mode of transport offered by the Service provider. The Consumer shall be liable for depreciation of the goods only if it is due to a treatment other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The refund may be withheld by the Service provider for as long as the good(s) have been returned or the Consumer has provided proof that they have been returned: the earlier of the two dates shall be taken into account.
If the Consumer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he may indicate this at one of the Service provider’s contact details in writing (even with the help of the attached data sheet) or by telephone. In the case of a written notification by post, the date of posting is taken into account, and in the case of a telephone notification, its indication by telephone. In the case of an indication by post, the Service provider accepts indication as a recommended item or package. The product ordered may be returned by the Consumer to the Service provider by post or courier service.
The Consumer must pay special attention to the intended use of the product, as the compensation for damages resulting from improper use is the responsibility of the Consumer.
The Consumer may contact the Service provider with other complaints at the contact details indicated in this information.
The right of withdrawal applies only to Users who are considered to be consumers under the Civil Code. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the undertaking, i.e. a person acting in the course of his profession, self-employment or business.
Procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal:
If the Consumer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, he is obliged to indicate his intention to withdraw at the contact details of the Service provider.
The Consumer exercises his right of withdrawal within the deadline if he sends his withdrawal declaration 14 days prior to the expiry of the receipt of the product. In the case of a written withdrawal, it is sufficient to send the withdrawal declaration within 14 days. In case of notification by post, the Service provider will use the date of posting, and in case of notification by e-mail, the date of sending the e-mail.
We inform the consumers that a sample for the withdrawal is available on the website.
In case of withdrawal, the Consumer is obliged to return the ordered product to the address of the Service provider without delay, but no later than within 14 days from the publication of his statement of withdrawal. The deadline is considered met if the Consumer sends the product 14 days prior to the expiry of the deadline (i.e. it does not have to arrive within 14 days). The customer shall bear the costs incurred in connection with the return of the goods due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
However, the Service provider is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer the additional costs resulting from the choice of a mode of transport other than the cheapest standard mode of transport offered by the Service provider. The Consumer shall exercise his right of withdrawal also during the period between the date of conclusion of the contract and the date of receipt of the product.
When selling several products, if the delivery of each product takes place at different times, the buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 days from the receipt of the last delivered product or product consisting of several lots or pieces.