Palermo Ginger and Lemon Candle
This fresh and sparkling scent comes alive with a simple combination of lemon and ginger. Palermo, which was once entirely a citrus grove, is renowned for its wonderful lemons. Its nickname, Conca d’Oro, means Bowl of Gold and references the abundance of lemon trees that once covered the city. Our candle pairs this zesty lemon fragrance with the spicy notes of the ginger root creating the perfect scent to fill your kitchen before your guests arrive. Ease your mind and refresh the air you breathe with this lively scent.
Our sophisticated candle collection is an extension of our obsession for travel and exploration. Each essential oil candle has its own story, each unique in its artisan craftsmanship. No different from our sustainable products and our attention to detail, each component of our candles is thoughtfully chosen ensuring a luxurious result. Our candles contain the finest essential oils created in Grasse, France, the perfume capital of the world. The essential oils are hand mixed with a blend of high-quality mineral and vegetal waxes. This customized blend, along with a cotton wick, guarantees the candle’s longevity, keeps the scent powerful each time you burn it, all while providing an elegant and smooth appearance. Our candles are made to burn longer than most traditional candles, and if burned correctly, can last up to 60 hours.
- Artisanal, hand-poured candle
- 10% essential oils from Grasse, France
- Mineral and vegetal wax blend
- Cotton wick
- 60 hours burn time
- 7.4 ounces
- Before you light your etúHOME candle, trim the wick to ¼ inch. By shortening the wick, you allow it to burn more slowly.
- The first time you burn your etúHOME candle, allow it to burn until the entire surface liquefies. This sets the candle memory and will help your candle burn more evenly the next time.
- Keep your luxury candle lit for 2-4 hours at a time to ensure maximum fragrance output and longevity.
- After blowing out your etúHOME candle, re-center and straighten the wick.
- In order to preserve your candles in their original condition, it is important you store them in a dry and cool environment. Ideally, this means room temperature or lower. Higher temperatures will cause candles to soften, bend or melt entirely.
- Once the candle has burned down, wipe the inside of the glass with a cloth soaked in soapy water to remove the wax deposits and then leave to air dry.
- Give the vessel a second life and reuse it as you please.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended. This is a fire hazard.
- Always place your candle on a level, heat-resistant, non-flammable surface away from fabric and curtains.
- Do not place your candle on a marble or glass surface.
- If the bottom of the hot candle glass comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack.