Small Candle, Geneva, Chocolate and Hazelnut
On the southern tip of Lac Leman lies the beautiful city of Geneva surrounded by the Alps with views of the stunning Mont Blanc. During the 17th century, chocolate making began in Switzerland. World renowned for its quality, Swiss chocolate is often paired with hazelnuts, which give texture to the creamy confection. The classic combination of dark chocolate and toasted hazelnuts creates a complex scent that is bitter without being overpowering. Light this candle, and you will be instantly transported to a Swiss chalet high in the show-covered Alps.
Our sophisticated candle collection is an extension of our obsession for travel and exploration. Propelled by a passion for rich history and timeless design, etúHOME captures the spirit of Europe – in scented candles. Each essential oil candle has its own story, each unique in its artisan craftsmanship. No different from our sustainable products and our attention to detail, each component of our wax candles is thoughtfully chosen ensuring a high quality and luxurious result. Our candles contain the finest essential oils created in Grasse, France, the perfume capital of the world, boasting ingredients that turn us instantly sentimental of our favorite European cities. The essential oils are hand mixed with a blend of high-quality mineral and vegetable waxes. Used together, this customized blend guarantees the candle’s longevity, keeps the scent powerful each time you burn it all while providing an elegant and smooth appearance. Our wicks are hand selected based on the size and fragrance of the candle. Altogether, this allows for an optimal and long burn while diffusing the room fragrance evenly and intensely throughout the candle’s life, ensuring a positive experience each time. After years of bringing you the European lifestyle, we are now offering an olfactory experience to enhance your living space.
- Burn time: 60 hours
- 10% essential oils from Grasse, France
- Artisanal, hand-poured candle
- Mineral and vegetable wax blend
- 7.4 ounces
Caring for your candle:
- Before you light your etúHOME candle, trim the wick to ¼ inch. By shortening the wick, you allow it to burn more slowly.
- The first time you burn your etúHOME candle, allow it to burn until the entire surface liquefies. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time.
- Keep your luxury candle lit for no more than 4 hours at a time to ensure maximum fragrance output.
- After blowing out your etúHOME candle, re-center and straighten the wick.
|Length: 9 cm||Width: 9 cm||Height: 8cm||Weight: 0kg|